THE LITTLE LYSS METHOD
Progressive, evidence-based training for the woman who's ready to train with intention.
MADE FOR THE
Is sick of the fitness industry B.S.
Is ready for a REAL training plan
Who has bigger goals than what she's been sold
Whos time is limited but wants results
Who wants to PR her squat
Wants to finally run that race
OR maybe wants to do BOTH!
"In my short time with Little Lyss, I’ve already made more strength gains than the 10 plus years I’ve been lifting weights! I love that every movement, rep and weight is carefully planned to best benefit me and my goals! Also, Little Lyss provides so much information! The workouts and suggested RPEs are so detailed, she provides macro guides and videos for every movement you may encounter during the program. LLM is definitely well worth the money!"
Everything over here is grounded in scientific approaches to training. Oh, and FUNctional. Meaning? You will get a brand new training program each month. Each one will build upon the next so you are constantly working towards your goals, learning new exercises, and enjoying your workouts. This includes proper de-loads, and rests days. We train with intention over here, with just as much focus on rest and recovery.
Goal specific training from an exercise professional. Get stronger, fitter, more athletic and actually enjoy your training for once-- in just 3-5 days/week.
Forget bulky excel templates, or PDF's. With the Little Lyss Method, access your own training portal. Take me into the gym with you with exercise videos, workout, and fitness training. You wanted more from a training program, and you are getting it. (iOS & Andrioid apps available)
WHAT YOU GET...
Membership to The Little Lyss Fitness App
Videos demonstrating all exercises & ability to swap exercises
A brand new workout plan every 4-5 weeks
Workouts for 3-5x/week for ~45 min - 60min
Access to my Little Lyss Method Facebook & app group community for support
1 & 10RM calculator
Client science-based lifting guide
Training around your menstrual cycle guide
Mini Nutrition guide + Mini Meal Prep Guide
Client Q&A document + weekly Q&A's.
All other clients only dropbox files & resources
"I’ve always been athletic. I’m a runner and comfortable making my way around the gym, but I didn’t have the knowledge or expertise to structure my workouts to make the most of my time and see optimal results. That’s where Lyss came in! I’ve seen more progress in the last 4 months of doing Lyss’s program than I have to do my own workouts for the last several years. Her plan has provided me with the structure and guidance I’ve been looking for. Lyss is incredibly knowledgeable. I appreciate that everything she provides is evidence-based. I know I can trust her to provide the highest quality training."
WHAT YOU NEED...
Baseline experience lifting with a barbell*
Squat rack or Pre-set EZ curl bars
Cable towers + or ability to swap with resistance bands
Resistance bands & Hip circles or the ability to modify
Boxes &/or benches
Medicine or sandbag exercise ball(s)
Rower or other cardio modality to swap with
**If you are a beginner BEGIN will not need a barbell for the first 6 weeks.
A badass goal chasing attitude.
PICK YOUR PLAN
4 plans. One Method Change your goals? Change your plan.
Pick the plan you start with. Want to switch? Easy.
Once you are in you can hop between plans, any time life changes or your shift goals.
No commitment. Leave any time with month to month subscription.*
*Option for a yearly subscription
ALL THAT FOR JUST $30-$50/month
- A 12 wee bodyweight to barbell beginner program
- No prior lifting experience needed
- Designed for those who don't have but want baseline barbell experience
- Ability to progress into LLM LITE, PRO, or HYBRID after
- First 8 weeks able to be done at home and/or swaps can be made to make at home accessible
- Barbell needed for weeks 8-12
- Baseline cardiovascular development
- 3-4 workouts/week
- 45-60 minutes/workout
- Ability to skip first 4 or 8 weeks based on current skill level (must message me to do so)
- Evidence-based lifting progression
- 3-4 workouts/week
- 3 lifts + 1 lift and conditioning day
- 45-60 min/workout
- Follows the same progression as LLM PRO
- Ability to switch between PRO and LITE based on goals
- Barbell experience needed
- Perfect to pair with running, climbing, yoga, etc.
- Rower required (or options to swap within app.)
- Ability to swap all exercises within app
- Gain strength in your compound movements
- Gain muscle and overall fitness
Evidence-based lifting progression
3 lifts + 1 lift and conditioning day + 1 met-con day
Follows the same progression as LLM LITE
Ability to switch between PRO and LITE based on goals
Barbell experience needed
Rower required (or options to swap within app.)
Ability to swap all exercises within app
Gain strength in your compound movements
Gain muscle and overall fitness
Made for those with more serious strength goals
- 15-week strength program
- Designed to parallel any race training plan
- Comes with ENDURE
- Pair with any plan in ENDURE ebook and training guide
- Barbell experience needed
- 2 lifts + 1 additional optional lift per week
- ~45 min/lift
- Reduced to 2 lifts per week as running progresses
- Adjusts volumes along with your race peak & taper
- Running specific lifting, core, and stability drills
- Optional mobility and stretching accessory drills
- $200 one time purchase
- Purchase and start whenever your race!